Monday, June 22, 2015

Joy!


Joy, 3 and 1/2" x 2" (front of card)


My new “Art Card” is ready to go, though I’ve only managed to surreptitiously distribute about 30 of the “Love” and “Peace” cards to date. I decided early on that the cards must be distributed in a way that does not create any fanfare, and over a long period of time. That means I cannot be seen placing the cards. I cannot ask anyone to display and distribute the cards. The cards cannot be overtly displayed and distributed through any businesses including art galleries. At the same time I am keeping a log that shows locations and dates of card distribution.



Joy, 3 and 1/2" x 2" (back of card)

I carry a few of the cards in my wallet, and I put them any place I happen to be, when I think to do so. Quite often I forget, so it is a random process. If I am to increase card distribution, I need to buy a cardholder of some sort so I can carry 50 or more cards on my person. The “Love” and “Peace” cards have been distributed in south Florida locations, but I will be in Delaware and Pennsylvania in the next few months. “Joy” will join “Love” and “Peace” in those states.  Ultimately I hope to leave these and other Art Cards behind in locations outside the United States.

Note

I have written two previous blog entries about the cards; 1) “Love,” May 14th, 2015, and 2) “Art Cards,” April 23rd, 2015.

No comments: