Monday, September 13, 2010

Green Art

As part of my interest in creating my own Green Art, “The Waterworks,” I’ve been researching the subject. This entry is about my meandering through the Web looking for Green Art. It includes links to some of the locations that were most informative, and I will look at a couple of Green Artists who most stimulated my own interest.


Mashup Culture by Jacob Fuglsang Mikkelsen

1.  Green Art - lists green art sources, galleries, artists, organizations.

2. Green Museum- Equates Green Art with environmental art. I’m not so sure about that. Instead, some environmental art is green.

3. World Wide Arts Resources - some of these are concerned with ecology.

4. Blog Entry about Green Art – “Old School and New School Green Art” in Mashup Culture by Jacob Fuglsang Mikkelsen – Art Curator

5. Natural Artificial - An on line journal a bout art that contrasts man made and sustainable with that which is man made and destructive.

6. Robin Maria Perdrero - pastel artist whose subject matter is often green / natural related.

No comments: