1. To protect existing natural environment and wildlife.
2. To promote a clean natural environment that encourages the growth of bio-diversity.
3. To promote clean / renewable energy such as wind and solar.
4. To raise awareness of the threat to the natural environment from the consumption and use of oil based products.
5. To help provide funding for (an) organization (s) whose goals are the same as or similar to my own.
A major concern of mine is the specious argument put forward by conservatives that climate change does not exist. Of course, it does – it is a proven fact! So, I want to argue for those things that will create change in human behavior. There is no point participating in an argument based in faulty logic and behavior.