Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Door Decorations



Joe has the front door ready for Christmas.  He spent a couple of days playing with lights on the door and over the old ceiling tile.  As an artist, I pronounce the results to be very artistic.  The lights around the door are LED, and on the wreath and roof tile they are battery operated LED.  It is interesting to me that the setting appears (and is) subtropical because of the pottery and poinsettia.  I took the photograph last evening at dusk with the camera mounted on my trusty tripod.  The aperture was set for f22, ISO 200, and the exposure was 15 seconds.  I had to play with the colors in Adobe Photoshop because of the yellow incandescent down lights in our buildings outdoor areas.  The cement floor is actually yellow.

No comments: