Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Transwoman: Not Finished As Planned



I tried to go beyond this step with more glitter stripes around other areas in the mixed media distressed painting, but so far I haven’t been successful with these. I always try shapes, photos and buried text in different locations in Adobe Photoshop before gluing the actual physical things in place and or painting over them and distressing the paint. I experiment with locations until everything seems to be absolutely correct visually. After 2 hours of deliberation the image has the definition added to the central 2-inch square plus the glitter box surrounding it. I will add more glitter stripes after I sleep on it tonight. Once the subconscious has had time to ruminate I’m sure the solution to final glitter stripes location will happen on the conscious level.

No comments: