Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Triptych Installed




I took the images of the installed painting at Character's Pub in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with my little 20 megapixel camera instead of my good but old 10 megapixel Sony, and I'm not happy with the images. I will have to go back when we are in Lancaster next April and reshoot with tripod and good camera. Never the less, these images demonstrate the painting's presence in the Banquet facility, "Windows On Queen." The three portraits, Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp and Madonna, added to those already present create a powerful presence of characters in that space used to stage parties, banquets and receptions.

Goddaughter, Meghan and I discussed creating one more for the space, and it will be based on characters created by Will Smith or Harrison Ford.

No comments: