Friday, February 27, 2015

New Orleans French Quarter Distressed Wall Photographs

On our final day during our visit for Mardi Gras and Chris and Sarah’s wedding in New Orleans Joe and I braved 38-degree F weather to photograph the French Quarter.*



I found distressed stone, concrete and wood walls to add to my collection of photographs to use in future mixed media distressed paintings.



I don’t have any photos of distressed stucco and concrete surfaces for use in the paintings, so you best believe these will show up in future artwork. And, the photographs of these subjects are wonderful all by themselves.



Notes

* Chris is my husband, Joe's nephew, and Sarah is his wife. We went to New Orleans to attend their wedding, which was on Saturday, February 21st this past weekend.

No comments: