Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Disney’s Animal Kingdom


I realize this isn’t the world’s greatest (Art) photograph, however I was intrigued by Disney’s Animal Kingdom, especially the section that is set in the ruins of an Indian Palace complete with Tigers. I felt it absolutely necessary to include this photograph here, and I will put more up later, as I am gradually going through the hundreds of photographs taken during a visit to Disney last week. The most amazing thing was the authenticity of the palace ruins, and I give the Disney engineers and artists kudos. I walked through the ruins looking at tigers and other wild animals prowling through the crumbling walls and magnificent decayed palace murals, seemingly free of entrapment, and I felt as though I had been instantly transported to India.

No comments: